A Take On Ben Mufti’s Traithlon Training
- Get many tattoos to learn to laugh at pain.
- Set an extraordinarily high goal f
- Chart your course well.
- Taunt any and every athlete you encounter with your obviously superior abilities and looks.
- Hoard equipment and shoes.
- Flaunt your booty so all may admire your treasures.
- Bury some of your treasure in various locations.
- Become a master at charm.
- Attack your adversaries without warning.
- Laugh heartily as often as possible, especially at your own jokes.
- Fuel your training with huge meals and heavy drinking.
- Celebrate your victories by gourging yourself or eating something that requires signing a waiver.
- Break hearts and take no prisoners.
Sunday, December 4th
Picnic area 24 in Rock Creek Park (next to the Carter Baron Amphitheater and the Tennis Center).
Register online or in person at the Northwest Sport & Health (4001 Brandywine St. NW)
Cost is $20 for charity (+ a nominal service charge for online registration).
The cost will go up to $25 on Monday November 28th. There will be no race day registration.